Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Layouts Galore!

Hi Girls!

It's the Holiday Season and that means a ton of pictures! And what better way to display them in your album than by using flip-flaps! These flip-flaps allow you to fold out a scrapbook page into a larger page, displaying all your Holiday photos. We'll be using the Pear & Partridge paper pack this month and the cost for the workshop is $16.50. We'll meet at my house at 7pm on Wednesday, December 12th.

Here's what the "outside" of the layout looks like.

And when you open it up, Voila! Extra room for more pics.

An additional layout that I did.

And I couldn't resist just one more Holiday layout. All the papers in this pack are so gorgeous!

If you would like to join us for this workshop, please let me know. You can reach me at 763-234-4423 or andrea.little@gmail.com

1 comment: