Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Studio J and Your Scrapbook Albums

I have always liked making my scrapbook pages myself, covering my fingers with ink and glue, and if I can hang out with my friends while scrapbooking, that makes my playtime that much more fun. But recently I had the opportunity to play around with Studio J, and it turns out, it's a lot of fun. It was quick and easy to make a layout, and I can easily see it helping me stay up to date with my albums. I imagine I'm not the only one behind on their albums - you guys tell me all the time you have trouble finding time to create. So here is a pic of the layout I did recently.

The pictures were taken at the Field Museum in Chicago when we visited last summer.  Studio J made it really easy to choose a layout to match the number of photos I had, I could change the colors as needed, and add embellishments where ever I wanted them. Now that they've printed and mailed the layout to me, I can easily add elements to make it more personal - like additional buttons or ribbon, maybe a layer of flip flaps with additional photos, or I could even add stamped images to my layout.

Don't be surprised if you see a Studio J tutorial coming up soon at one of my workshops or club meetings. I think it would be fun for everyone to give it a try, even if you've never thought of online scrapbooking before. You might find you like it. You can find the Studio J program at www.studioj.com. Here are some additional layouts I did at Studio J (and my Chicago vacation pages are done!)






No comments:

Post a Comment