Monday, August 6, 2012

August Scrapbook Club Layout

Hi Girls!

Here's the info you need for this months workshop. We'll be meeting on Wednesday, August 29th at 7pm at my house. Stella is our paper this month - and it's bright and happy and oh, so beautiful! The cost for the workshop is $9. Check out the photo below and see if you can find a bit of Magic in this layout. I think you'll like it. I've also posted pics of a couple of additional layouts I did using the same paper pack.

The above pic is the layout we'll be doing at the workshop.  See the brown button in the middle of all that green? It's Magic!

Additional 2-page layout.

I really like how this 1-page layout turned out.

And another pretty 1-page layout.

If you are not a regular member of this club and would like to join us this month, just let me know. You can reach me at 763-234-4423 or andrea.little@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment