Saturday, August 11, 2012

August Card Workshop

Hi ladies!

Here's the info you need for our August Card Workshop. We'll meet at Shirley's house at 9:30am on August 25th.  I've got 3 cards for you and the theme this month is Masculine Cards. As you know, I find making cards for the guys in my life very hard, so when I found myself making not one, not two, but three cards all with a masculine feel to them, I knew I hard to share them! If only I could tap into that creativity any time I want. The cost for the workshop is $5. And here's a photo of our projects. We'll see you on the 25th!
If anyone would like to join us for this workshop, just let me know. The more the merrier! We laugh, and giggle, and gossip like teenagers and have the best morning of the month! Let me know you want to join in the fun at 763-234-4423 or andrea.little@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment